(NEW) How to Overcome Fear with Prayer
- Question #1: Would you like to overcome your fears?
- Question #2: Are you afraid of not having enough or not being enough?
- Question #3: Are you afraid of looking foolish and being misjudged by friends?
Now you can Overcome Fear with 61 Powerful Prayers from the Bible
For the past 21 years, Pablo Perez has been helping believers become passionate lovers of God. On this third book of the PRAYER BOOK SERIES, he presents 61 Scriptures you can personalize and use as prayers to overcome fear. An amazing resource at your fingertips: be it to pray for your or believe for friends and family.
Inside “61 Prayers to Overcome Fear” Pablo Perez shares: “Fear is a powerful destructive force that wars against your soul. Fear wants to drain your inner strength and your love—it will distort your reality and confuse your senses. There are many types of fear: fear of death, fear of public speaking, fear of flying, fear of being alone, fear of failure, fear of success, fear of intimacy, fear of rejection, fear of poverty, the fear of man, fear of darkness, etc.
I wrote this prayer book to help you over-come fear with prayers from the Bible. “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Tim. 1:7″
Inside 61 Prayers to Overcome Fear You will learn
- Use prayer to overcome the fear of death.
- Use prayer to defeat the fear of public speaking.
- Use prayer to conquer the fear of flying.
- Use prayer to triumph over the fear of failure.
- Use prayer to vercome the fear of man (fear of people and crowds).
- How to conquer your mind with your prayers
- What fear is and what isn’t, and how to triumph over it.
- Faith and hope Scriptures from both the Old and New Testament
- How to handle fear and choose peace, every hour, every day.